Elite Compact Trunking System
Marco’s new ELITE Compact data trunking system offers an innovative design solution for the growing data cabling market. At 145mm x 50mm, the symmetrical curved design allows for a large number of cables to be housed in installations where space is restricted.
At 145mm x 50mm, the symmetrical curved design allows for the installation of power and high density structured cabling systems including CAT5E, CAT6, Shielded, CAT7 and the new CAT6A 10 gig solution.
The high impact resistant uPVC, means the trunking systems are both sturdy and robust and able to accommodate a greater number of cables. They are produced from the highest quality uPVC, providing an aesthetically pleasing pure white finish.
To allow for a quick and simple installation, the Compact base and internal walls are pre-punched, and a hinged lid has been incorporated into the design to allow for cables to be fed into position with ease.
The trunking is available with a full range of fittings and accessories, including the moulded flat angles and tees, along with the newly designed two-piece adjustable bends to accommodate installations where 90 degree corners are unobtainable. ‘Screw fit’ fittings are available on request.
The system has been designed to accommodate the new open socket mounting frames. This utilises the full 50mm depth and allows for the use of deeper RJ45 Modules.
An optional pre-punched steel screen divider is available. This spans the width of the trunking and meets the requirements for power and data separation (BSEN50174-2).
ELITE Compact meets and exceeds the requirements for (BS6701), ISO/IEC11801(ED2.0 Amd 2) and Cenelec (BSEN50173 Part 1 / 2, BSEN50174-2) standards.
Please contact our Sales Team for further information on the range.
KEY DESIGN FEATURES
- 145mm x 50mm profile
- Aesthetically pleasing curved design
- Manufactured from high impact resistant uPVC compound
- Suitable for Dado or Skirting mounting either vertically or horizontally
- Hinged lids to support cables during installation
- Pre-punched base
- Large pre-punched knockouts located on both internal walls
- Full range of fittings and accessories
- Attractive two piece adjustable Internal & External covers to accommodate walls that do not have a true 90 degree
- Internal and External Angles maintain necessary bend radius to comply with British, European and International standards
- Moulded Flat Tee and Flat Angle with data guide to maintain necessary bend radius and cable segregation
- Moulded Flat Tee and Flat Angle overlap trunking to prevent need of additional Joint Covers
- Screw fit fittings available (optional)
- 1 & 2 Gang open sided frames
- Pre-Punched Steel Screen Divider (BSEN50174-2)
- DDA Compliancy obtainable
- ROHS Compliant
- ELITE Compact Hygieia Range available – antimicrobial protection