Apollo 3 Compartment Trunking System
Available in both dado and skirting versions, Apollo trunking offers either three or four separate compartments for power and data cables.
Marco Apollo trunking has several benefits for the contractor, which will help to keep installation times and costs to a minimum. The outer compartments have been specifically created to provide maximum capacity for data cables.
The Marco socket boxes are designed to make installation of accessories quick and easy. They are available in two sizes, the standard 35mm deep version, and a 25mm deep version, which is available for applications that require more wiring space.
Marco Cable Management trunking systems conform to the following standards:
BS4678 Part 4, BSEN50173 Part 1 / 2, BSEN50174-2, BS7671 (17th Edition IEE regs), BS6701, ISO IEC 11801 (ED2.0 Amd 2)
Please contact our Sales Team for further information on the range.
KEY DESIGN FEATURES
- 170mm x 50mm profile
- Manufactured from high impact resistant uPVC compound
- Suitable for Dado or Skirting mounting either vertically or horizontally
- Pre-punched base
- Full range of fittings and accessories
- Screw fit fittings available (optional)
- 1 & 2 Gang open sided frames
- Pre-Punched Steel Screen Divider (BSEN50174-2)
- DDA Compliancy obtainable
- ROHS Compliant
- ELITE Compact Hygieia Range available – antimicrobial protection